Headphones or earphones have been the greatest innovation of this century in the sound industry. If you want to buy one for yourself. You will learn all about the different types of headphones you should buy. Wired headphones have a plug that plugs into a phone, player or tablet, or a computer connector. The advantage of these is reliability and zero power consumption.
Wireless accessories have a big advantage over the classics. They do not bind movements and do not tie you to a computer or tablet. They have a range, usually at least 10 meters.
Wireless headphones are connected to the central device via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, rarely an infrared port. For this, a source of electrical power is provided in their structure: it can be batteries or a rechargeable battery that needs to be charged. Headphones can be discharged on long journeys. In addition, signal transmission consumes battery power from the phone / tablet. One good earphone is Huawei buds 3 which are amazing in sound quality and great from price perspective as well.
The choice of headphones with or without wires is a matter of preference and needs only. In stores on real and virtual showcases, there is a huge selection of headphones of different designs and types from well-known and not-so-famous manufacturers.
Original or Copy
When choosing branded headphones, you do not want to overpay for a fake, which can be found even in large chain stores. What to look for:
- Price: Before going to the store, visit the manufacturer’s official website – it probably contains the prices of goods. The cost from sellers of products should not differ greatly from that indicated in the source. Especially downward.
- The quality of the packaging: Fonts and adhesive seams should be straight. Particular attention to the text – the originals have it even, without grammatical and spelling errors, letters and numbers do not “jump”.
- Visual assessment of the appearance of the headphones: the wires do not stick out, there are no cracks in unexpected places.
- The sound quality can often only be checked after purchase: Often, the original and the fake can be heard even by an unprofessional ear.
- The seller, who has nothing to hide, will provide the documents for the goods.
It is possible to distinguish a fake from the originals more deeply only in the laboratory of an independent examination.
If the pursuit of earphones, disappointment is not your story, it is quite possible to get by with inexpensive headphones of unknown brands, there are many of these on the market. These are mainly products from China. In this case, it is enough to get acquainted with the characteristics of the model indicated in the instructions or on the website of online stores.
If you want to purchase equipment on the Internet, be sure to read the reviews – real buyers leave an opinion about the product, on the basis of which you can make a decision about the honesty of the seller and the consumer quality of the product.