Adangal is one of the most important revenue records for land owners since it contains vital information that you need to know pertaining your piece of land. This information may include owner’s details, assessment, tenancy assessment just to mention but a few. With these information, you will never encounter any problem whenever you need an Adangal copy.
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has now eased the process of checking your Adangal details. Initially, a resident of Andhra Pradesh would have to avail themselves physically in land’s office before checking their Adangal. This is now a thing of the past since you can now have a look at your Adangal online thanks to Banglarbhumi Website. Any person who wants to perform this action can make use of the simple step by step guide given below.
- Open your installed browser i.e. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or internet explorer and enter https://meebhomi.ap.gov.in on the search bar.
- Press the Enter button on your keyboard to access the homepage of Meebhoomi Website.
Once in the homepage of Meebhoomi Website, you will have to click on “Adangal” option. This option can be clearly identified from the menu bar.
- The above step will redirect you to a new page on the site. Here you will have to select the type of Adangal that you wish to have a look at i.e. Personal Adangal or Village details. You will therefore have to click on Adangal or Village Adangal option.
- Once you choose the type of Adangal, you will have to select one of the choice given. These choices include Account number, Survey Number, Name holder or Aadhaar number.
Next, select the district name from the drop down box that will appear.
- Select the village name from the options provided.
Enter your already selected document number in the space set aside for this detail.
- You will then have to correctly fill in the captcha code that is below the village name details.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button to complete the process of checking AP Adangal online. This action will display your AP Adangal details on the screen. You should remember to allow pop ups if you are to access this Service easily.
The good thing about checking your Adangal details online is that you can perform this action from any location. This is because you only need an internet connection together with a device that can access the internet be it a Personal Computer Desktop computer or Smartphone.
Moreover, there is no restriction on the number of times that you can check your AP Adangal details online. You will therefore never have to worry about closed offices or missing land’s officers since the site operates 24/7. You should however make sure that you are using a fast internet connection when checking your AP Adangal details or any other services available in Meebhoomi Website. Failure to do so, you may be forced to wait a couple of minutes before the web application opens.