With the increasing threats on the internet, keeping the passwords for our online accounts safe should be the number one priority. The widespread applications like the LastPass are known to everyone who is security conscious. But, there are tons of alternatives available to the favorite apps like LastPass and one we ’ve noticed the Avast Password manager.
The Avast password Manager is a fantastic password manager application made by the Avast software. The company is well known for providing security solutions to the individuals and the industries with powerful antivirus, antimalware and also the secure web browser. To help their users in keeping their passwords safe, they’ve launched the Avast Passwords Manager programs for computers. In this post, we are going to share every bit of detail about this fantastic software program and answer all of the frequently asked questions.
What is Avast Password?
The Avast Password is the Password manager program, that stores all your account passwords and usernames safely. With this software program, you can keep your passwords safe and access them anytime you want. The 256-Bit encryption keeps every data safe and secure from the outside breachers. If you are security conscious, then this is a must have application for you.
What are the Main Features of Avast Passwords?
The avast password Manager is the utility software program that saves your time. Here are some of the main features of this fantastic software program.
- Auto-fills the login forms with stores username and password combinations.
- Auto-capture and stores the username and password combination when you visit the new website.
- Suggest Secure password combination stay safe from Bruteforce attacks.
- Synchronize data of username and passwords across multiple devices and platforms.
How do I enable Avast Password?
There is nothing complicated involved in using the Avast Password manager program. All you have to do is to follow the steps we’ve mentioned, and you’re done.
- First of all, open the Avast app and click on “Privacy >> Passwords”.
- If you have installed the Avast Password app on your computer, then you’ll see the management options.
- Click on “Activate in Google Chrome” or “Activate in Firefox” option according to your preferred Web Browser.
- After clicking, you’ll be shown the instructions on installing the extension on your browser. Follow the steps and install the extensions.
- Once done, you are good to save the passwords and username in your avast password manager application.
Is Avast Password Safe?
The Password manager apps are more trusted than the inbuilt browser password manager programs. With the 256-Bit encryption, all your passwords are stored securely in your local storage. Without the master password, there is no other way to recover any of the saved passwords. The Avast password uses the same encryption, and it is impossible for any third party to know your passwords without knowing the master passwords.
Yes! The Avast Password manager is safe to use, and you can store username and password combinations without any issue.
Trusting any software program with your sensitive information like username and password is the stupidest mistake anyone can do. But, there is nothing to worry about the Avast Password Manager program. The Avast password manager is a secure program made by the company who is known for providing security solutions. There is nothing to worry about the privacy of your data. I hope you’ve got answers to every question that you had in your mind. If you have some more questions, please do ask the same in the comments below.