The entire world is aware of the Covid-19 outbreak and what it has done to a large number of the population. People across seven seas have also been affected by the virus. This does not seem to end easily as the virus has swallowed the lives of millions. The count is still undefined and has cost people their lives.
The virus is known to be highly contagious and there is no antidote available yet. Apart from the lives taken, there are many effects of this virus. Since most of the countries are in lockdown mode to make social distancing and not let this virus spread further. Apart from the downfall in the GDP, the people are suffering in every possible way to be it emotionally, mentally, socially, or physically.
Since the government has stopped all the travel-related activities, the travel industry is in a great loss. Nobody is visiting tourist places, churches, pilgrimages, hotels, restaurants, malls, markets or any place that may include more than fifty people. All the countries have claimed that social distancing is the best way to get rid of the virus until a cure is found.
Recently it was reported that the people of many countries are stuck in other countries as they are out for studies, profession, business meetings, vacation, visiting relatives and more. When the government decided a complete lockdown some of the patrons got stuck in different nations.
The flights were called off from most of the airlines so as to follow the order by the government. Later the government realized that it is mandatory for some airlines to work so that people can get back to their homes otherwise the things will get worse. Yes, this pandemic has come will a lot of consequences which is costing the human race a lot. Some airlines are ready to take off with a limited number of flights that will help the passengers reach their homes safely. The good part is that there is a proper screening conducted at the airports for all the passengers and they are being taken for treatment and self-isolation if they are infected with the virus. Until the situation does not get in control, there will be a limited number of flights in service. Delta Airlines is still in service for the people who are willing to get back to their homes and loved ones in this critical situation. If you are among these people and want to go back to your home then you just need to get to the official website of the airline and make your booking.
How to make Delta Airlines Tickets Booking?
In case you are not familiar with the process of Delta Airlines Tickets Booking then you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open your web browser
- Go to the official website of the Delta Airlines
- Click on the Reservations section that is on the homepage of the website
- Now enter the details of your journey that include the origin of your travel, destination, number of tickets, name, age, mobile number, email address, and more. (Please ensure that you enter the credentials correctly as now is not the time for changes and alterations)
- A pop-up message will appear on the screen that will ask you to confirm the action chosen. Hit confirm if you are sure that the credentials entered are correct
- Now enter your card details and make the payment
- You will receive a message from the Delta Airlines that your Delta Airlines Tickets Booking has been confirmed and the amount will be deducted from your respective bank account.
- You will also get the Booking ID from the airline which is very important and is advised to be saved.
- Congratulations your booking with Delta Airlines is now successful.
Different methods of making Delta Airlines reservations:
Just in case you face any issue while making the reservation then you can pick any other method for booking Delta Airlines Tickets from the list mentioned below:
- The easiest way to book your ticket with the airline is to go to the official website of the airline and book your ticket but in case you got stuck with it then give a shot to the next one.
- Contact the customer care center of Delta Airlines at 1800 123 6645 and get your tickets booked in a jiffy
- Contact a trusted TVA (Travel Agent/Agency) to help you with the reservations. Yes, all the companies are shut but some of them are helping people by simply conducting online activities and payments.
- Go to the nearest airport and make the Delta Airlines reservation on the kiosk and get set for your flight.
- Just in case nothing helps, you can download the Delta Airline app on your phone and make the reservations in without any hassle. The app is available on the Playstore for the Android users and on Appstore for the iPhone users. (It is always easier to execute such activities on the apps)
- Please note that the aforementioned list is not exhaustive.
We all are fighting a pandemic and it is very essential for all of us to stay home. The services given by the police, doctors, airlines are being appreciated and are essential right now. Airlines like Delta are helping people get back home safely and serving every possible service for the people. If you need more information about the reservation or cancellation you can contact the airline at +1-888-247-8035 or simply visit the official website of Delta Airlines.