Most people have a tendency to move from one place to another for work or for settlement but nowadays it has become a trend among youngsters that they work for a few years in one country and then they shift to a different Country. People have different goals like a job, study, business, or many more behind the immigration from one country to another country. There are so many ways for immigration through an immigration consultant in UAE. Most people find difficulty in the immigration process especially those who are applying for the first time for the immigration but here are some ways which will help you in the immigration process.
- Easy Entry: Well most people think that immigration to Canada from Dubai will be a difficult task but the federal government’s department has made it so easy with an application process system. All you have to do is to create an online profile in the express entry system and after getting the details like education, work experience, language it will provide you the available job vacancies. People who are applying for the first time for immigration can use it. It is the easiest method.
- Correct and complete profile information: It is important that you must provide you complete and correct details when you are applying for immigration to Canada from Dubai. Information like languages in which you can read and write is important. French and English are the two main languages that are used in Canada so if you planning to shift to Canada then you must have knowledge of these two languages and proper consultation with an immigration consultant in UAEto get hassle-free immigration.
- Sponsorship from family: This can be one of the easiest methods that can help you in getting yourself in Canada all you need is that you must have a relative in Canada who is a permanent resident of Canada and is ready to take all your financial responsibility. This is the most common and widely used method of immigration. Students and young professionals prefer this method more than any other method of immigration.
- Delay in the application process: If you are submitting an incomplete application then your application can be delayed or can be rejected. You must provide all your complete documents to IRCC. Make sure that you don’t have criminal or financial issues pending during the process of your application because this will result in the rejection of your application.
- Cost of Living: The cost of living in Canada’s most populated city, Toronto is quite cheaper than in Dubai. The ford in Toronto is around 15% cheaper than the food in Dubai. Moreover, housing in Toronto is additionally cheaper as compared to Dubai. The monthly rent for a 1000 Sqft furnished accommodation during a normal area in Dubai is typically around $1,600 USD while in Toronto it’s only $1,500 USD.
- Lifestyle: More than 90% of Canada’s population is concentrated in cities and towns within 100 miles of the US border and the population density of Canada is 3.9 people per square kilometre which is one of the lowest in the world.
People are more looking for Canada skilled immigrant visa, as noticing an increasing demand for skilled workers.