A ration card or Kahdya Parchi has been provided for each family by different states across the country. Based on this food slip, BPL and APL families in the country have been set apart.Apart from BPL families, many other non-BPL families have also been provided ration facility in reasonable price through food slips. Ration card is a very important document for every family.
Ration card holders are provided free grain and ration facilities as a financial aid during this corona pandemic period. Patrata Parchi is one such document in which the names of all the family members are inscribed. Many types of benefits and government schemes can be availed with the help of ration cards.Today in this article, we will talk about how to download Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility Slip or Madhya Pradesh Khadya Parchi Slip.
Madhya Pradesh Khadya Parchi
Ration cards or Khadya Parchi is basically a list in which the names of all the family members are mentioned. You can easily download the ration card food slip by visiting the online ration card official website NFSA.
This ration card is a document covered under the National Food Security Act. The benefit of this document is to provide ration in fair price. To download Madhya Pradesh Ration Card or Khadya Parchi Slip, you have to go to the official website of Ration Card.
How to download Madhya Pradesh Patrata Parchi
Residents of Madhya Pradesh state who want to download their ration card and check their name in patrataparchior slip can take advantage of all the facilities and schemes associated with ration card.
So they have to download their ration card online. The ration card has been made available on the National Food Security Act Official website. If you are resident of Madhya Pradesh state, you can easily download the ration card by following the steps given below. Different states have different methods for downloading ration cards.
- First of all, you have to open Google Chrome browser on your mobile or computer.
- After that, search NFSA in the search box of Google Chrome browser and go to the official website of National Food Security Act.
- As soon as you reach the official website of the National Food Security Act. Then you will see an option to download the eligibility slip for food items.
- After clicking on thekhadyaparchi download option, a new page will open in front of you. On that page you will need to enter your family’s ration card ID and captcha code.
- Click on Submit after entering the Ration Card ID and Captcha.
- As soon as you submit, ration card eligibility slip or food slip will be available in front of you. You can download in PDF format.
- In this way you can download your Khadya Parchi by visiting the online website.
Hope the above given steps have been helpful for you to download the Khadyaparchi or Food slip from the Madhya Pradesh Ration card website.