- Facebook would read Private Conversations.
- Facebook would read Group Chat.
- Facebook would gain access to Contact Details.
- Facebook would gain access to Data Storage.
- Facebook would monitor the WhatsApp Activities.
Clarification Statement from WhatsApp & Facebook goes to deny categorically about speculation states these points,
- Facebook cannot read Private Conversations.
- Facebook cannot read Group Chat.
- Facebook cannot gain access to Contact Details.
- Facebook cannot gain access to Data Storage.
- Facebook cannot monitor WhatsApp Activities.
In the last few days, a two-word tweet made by billionaire Elon Musk was trending: Use Signal. It signaled as an alternative to WhatsApp. People took that tweet vehemently. Because in that number of downloads of Signal Application were observed as to meet the unprecedented hike. How did it work out for the masses to pay heed to the alternatives for WhatsApp? If your friend is complaining about sports spec that broke out during the match and you recommend him/her something better like Use Wiley X Sports Sunglasses. Your friend would definitively pay heed to that recommendation. More people were using downloading Signal as an alternative to WhatsApp for messaging purposes. What is a Signal in the first place? What are the privacy policies and working credentials of Signal that are allegedly outranking the privacy policies of WhatsApp?