The introduction of internet sources and internet supporting devices have been changed the aspects of accessing TV shows and movies a lot. Rather than being sitting in front of a TV box, most people now prefer to get access over the same using their portable devices. But, do you know how easy it is to get access overall kind of content on your smartphone or PC?
Kodi has left an impression on millions of users already by providing seamless access to them. Not only it provides unlimited access over videos and music only, but it has provided a way to the users to store and watch the content around their home as well. The guide is going to provide you detailed information about what Kodi is and how to use it. We will also share some top rated working builds for Kodi. So, stay connected with us to explore the world of Kodi in detail.
What is Kodi?
If you are looking forward to converting your computer system, smartphone or tablet into a digital setup box anytime, Kodi is just the right way to go on. It is an open-source software media center option that makes it quite easier for a user to access all kinds of content such as TV shows, Movies, Music, Live TV, News, Sports, Cartoon Channels and much more. One of the best things about Kodi is that it offers you to access a vast range of operating systems. You can easily use it on your PC, Laptop, Smartphone or Tablet as per your preferences.
The interface of Kodi is quite simple and easy to handle and offers users access over both local and network storage services very conveniently. Kodi usually comes up with inbuilt add-ons but if you want to improve your user experience more; you can even add some third party Kodi addons on it also. The interface of Kodi has made the streaming process much simplified for its users.
How to use Kodi?
Kodi is also known to be a cable cutter. It has provided relief to millions of users worldwide from those annoying cable connections. It is one of the most compatible devices that offer access over android, iOS, Linux, macOS, Windows, and Raspberry Pi devices also. Moreover, you can also use it on your smart TVs and can get rid of your set-top boxes also. Setup is quite easy and quick and will hardly take your few minutes to go. The only thing that you have to do for installing this wonderful option on your preferred device is:
- Launch Kodi on your device and then tap on the Kodi Settings icon being provided there.
- Tap on the System options and then scroll down the provided options to get Add-ons menu item from there.
- Once you found that; now tap on the Toggle Switch to Turn on Unknown Sources. It will help you in installing third party options on your device.
- On the completion of the above process successfully; tap on the YES option to go further with the process.
- Now click on the Back button to get back to your previous screen.
- Now, go to the option of File Manager and then press the Add Source section from there.
- On the completion of the above process now tap on None option and then press Browse to continue.
- Users can easily make their streaming on Kodi secure just by using a VPN service on it.
Best Kodi Builds to Watch Movies & Tv Shows
- BK Links
- Xenon Build
- No limits magic
Stay Tuned with techinexpert.com for more news and updates.