If you want to get more traffic on google and also wants to Rank #1. Then you are in the right place. SEO generally for crawlers to find your pages, involves a bit of shifting around tags, carefully creating highways and these efforts helps authoritative websites to slowly climb up the ranking. You will get more clicks, shares, likes, and engagement when your website shows up on the main page of google. Your best-written articles or posts are pointless if nobody ever finds your page. You need to make sure you write SEO-friendly content if you want your business to thrive.
If you don’t know how to do SEO of a website, don’t worry Digital Marketing Agency are available in the market for SEO. In this article, we will talk about the tips of SEO-friendly content that has the potential to rank #1 and a user and Digital marketing Agency use the technique for the SEO friendly content.
1. Add Variety of Your content:– This goal for all sites, these want to rank #1. Sites which has featured in-depth, informative posts on topics in which people are more interested intend to perform well in search and particularly so if there are lots of external links such as backlinks, pointing to them.
Two searchers are not the same. Some people like to read chunks of dense text, while other people demand loose and colorful explanations, whereas some wants videos, images, and audio files, while other people get distracted to them. A greater variety of content will allow you to satisfy the intent of a greater number of searchers and it also doesn’t slow your page down with unnecessary files. A higher average time on page is a good sign that your article is creating content and good user experience.
2. Your writing should be polished:- In an article, you can’t just have a few sentences designed to act as high ranker because people read about only 20% of words on a website. Since there’s no telling which words they will read. If you want to be a winner these all are needed.
A bit of good editing will help you create SEO-friendly content whether you are rushing to knock out a blog post before dashing off to your next event or receiving articles from a third party.
Some editing tools such as Hemingway Editor or Grammarly cut to the simple grammatical and readability issues. You just fix the problem areas that the editors highlight.
For Specific SEO recommendations, you can take a further step and run the piece through a tool like SEMrush’s SEO Content Template.
Polished writing doesn’t mean a single form. Articles of business blogs, comedy websites and news articles all require different tones, levels, and styles of writing to count as polished in their given fields.
Add humor, edge, intelligence, confidence, sarcasm or Charis main content for polished writings.
- For Interactive content add soundbites in between text.
- Paragraph shorten and use bullets in it.
- Use loose and colorful prose.
3. Use long-form & short-form Content:- In the previous era of the digital market, a hundred words short-form content helped you to grab the market share. To drive huge traffic, you could produce a lot of articles with a few words. Google’s algorithms have begun privileging longer and longer content with increasingly crowded web spaces and demanding searches. If you want to satisfy the searcher’s query by your post, and you get to pick between a 250-word article and a 3,000-word article, there is a high chance that the 3,000 word article contains something in it that satisfies the intent of the searcher. Something less than 300 words article deliver the bullet point answer in a beautiful sense, and left 2750 words are no longer needed and not read. For a high ranking page, the ideal content length should be around 2,000 words.
4. Know the difference Between Authority vs. Originally:- If you want an SEO friendly content, you may have noticed a fundamental paradox in both the advice you’ve been given about SEO and the way that Google wants to rank pages. On the one side, for backed up you have been added to value citing sources, authoritative links, expert advice, and claims, etc. and the other side, you have a sense of the value of original research and content that helps to value through new claims. You have to avoid scraping content and avoid unverified claims.
By the Digital marketing agency, you can take some experts help. You should never overwrite your links and research and something new and original, something your specific audience would want. You need to go beyond the sources to tell a new and compelling story to the audience.
5. User-friendly For Mobile and Desktop:- Yes in Present time mobile searches are more specific and targeted than desktop searcher. Mobile traffic is seen as a big business. Phone searches are more integrated into lifestyle and thing which people are already doing. If you ready content that people will mostly access from a desktop, you should focus on those long term pieces and keep the shorter information response for mobile users.
6. Make the Form Match the Content;- When we talk about the content, we are talking about:
- Word count
- Structure of content
- The tone of the piece
- HTML tags
- Title and Meta tags.
If you understand what kind of search the content satisfies and the content seeks to communicate, you can create the form of the page around the content. In the technical article, get right to the point in the opening paragraph. There is a Google’s advice you can get make pages for users, not search engines’ still some of the best advice. Digital marketing agency provides the layout to make your article best.
The best article doesn’t act like to read a nice essay, they look like a crisp painting with tags, title, font, and headlines that creates a unified piece. In the digital market, Many digital marketing agency works to rank for your website and SEO of your website.