Best Front-end and backend tools for web development
Every business is adopting online portals for expansion because they are the fastest way to connect globally. To meet the need of everyone, the business of web development is currently running at a rapid speed. Every day, new tools are evolving with better features for the ease of both developers as well as end users too. Actually, there are two kinds of web development aspects which are:-
The front end is all about the interpretation of end-user experience whereas the work of backend responsible for the fluent running of everything which is displaying on the screen. Coding part mostly involves in backend process. The developers working on both of these ends need good productive tools for web development. To meet the requirements of everyday issues, many tools are currently available to use. But all of them are not of your use so this article will guide you to choose the right one at the right place. If you are also a web developer and looking for expert advice to polish your skills then scroll down and find out some of the better tools.
Tools for front-end development
Here is a web development tools list which will illustrate the instruments applicable for frontend development.
• Improve network performance
• Improve rendering performance
• Inspect storage
• Page analyzing with audit panel
The foundation is considered as one of the most productive tools for web development which consist of all latest features. It is a front-end framework which is very responsive that helps in designing various websites, emails, and applications. The best thing that you can get from the foundation is that you can use it for any kind of device. The most interesting features of this tool are:-
• Highly customizable
• Mobile first preference
• Completely professional
For those who are looking for a simple and real-time testing tool, this one is the best option. It helps in creating a very productive testing environment for front-end developers. Without wasting time on setting up configurations, just write a code and get appropriate feedback instantly. Through the web development tutorial of learning language, you can easily understand it’s working. It is one of the preferable tools for developers because of the following reasons:-
• You can test the code on real devices through browsers.
• It is a remote control for the whole workflow.
• Direct debugging form IDE
• Describe test and write simple adapter for frameworks
• It is an open source tool
• Highly integration supportive
• Find the useful libraries like bootstrap, angular and JQuery.
• One can easily discover packages for the internet of things, front-end and mobile.
• Smartly assemble packages for the quick development of projects.
The npm account is available without any charges but for private and enterprise packages, you have to subscribe the monthly plans.
• Compatible with CSS3 for style property manipulation and finding elements.
• It is a very lightweight tool that does not hang during data processing.
• It is cross-browser supportive that includes all popular browsers including chrome, opera, firefox, and edge.
• You can also use it for default mobile browsers of Android and IOS.
For the dynamic view of web applications, nothing is better than Angular.js because it is very dynamic. HTML is not capable of performing tasks as easy as this tool can do with the help of extended vocabulary for applications. It is an open source framework that enables the developer to build the suitable frameworks, especially for applications development. Here are some properties that you can find in this tool:-
• Update the view while changing the model through data binding.
• Let you express the behaviour through the controller.
Apart from that, this is one of the best examples of productive tools for web development that are helpful in deep linking, form validation and server communication.
Tools for backend development
The tools of backend development involve some languages and frameworks that are given below:-
This is a well-known name in the field of web development which is highly in demand nowadays. Actually, this is a general-purpose scripting language which you can embed with HTML. It simplifies the work of backend developer with inclusive HTML codes. Using PHP is much easier to understand and manipulate than any other language as well as feature rich for professional level programming. The basic motive of PHP is scripting for server-side but still, it has many other uses. This is among the productive tools for web development which includes following features:-
• Compatibility with cross-platform
• Gain you access to real-time monitoring
• Can report errors
• Regular expression extensions
It is an open source database which is very popular throughout the world and powered by Oracle. This tool provides good scalable performance with easy navigation and modern interface. There are 3 editions of this database which are:-
• cluster CGE
You can opt out any of them according to the need of business. Apart from that, they also provide MySQL cloud service for enterprise edition to reduce the operational cost with automated and integrated services. The leading web portals like Google, PayPal, eBay, Netflix, and Alibaba are currently using their services that show the level of reliability.
This programming language is one of the productive tools for web development and many backend developers are using it worldwide. It is a fast and easy to learn language which works very effectively as a development tool. Even a beginner can also understand the usage of python through the guidelines of the official website. It is configurable with multiple operating systems such as:-
• Mac OS X
Just like python, ruby is also a programming language for developers which are open source and dynamic too. It consists of many third-party libraries and package managers that help in the development of websites. Some unique features of this language are:-
• It is an object-oriented language that considers everything as an object.
• Ruby is highly customizable due to its flexible nature.
• It features single inheritance only.
• Instead of variable declarations, it uses simple conventions of naming.
• It is also capable of loading extension libraries.
Due to its so many useful features, ruby is one of the universally accepted productive tools for web development. You can easily download its latest version from the official website.
It is clear that a single tool is not capable of web development because it is a complicated task. The tools that you need for backend and frontend must be customizable so that developers can use them according to the demand of project. Only a dynamic tool can survive in this era of extensive competition among different categories of web portals. You can choose any of the productive tools for web development as per the current requirement of online business.